Friday, February 7, 2014

Gods Timing is Perfect Timing

Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by negativity.
It can be really frustrating, especially since I tend to be a relatively positive person.
I feel like I do a lot in my day to day life, and God gives me the ability to still maintain my happiness. 
Now it hasn't always been like this, I've battled depression and anxiety, but still I rise. My Grandma always told me "Samantha you leave your problems and hurts at the door, you don't carry them with you." That's exactly what I do. I keep myself busy, so I don't have time to sit around & mope about what I don't have and what I wish I had. For instance, recently I had to finally come to terms with being single. 
I am beautiful, intelligent, witty, funny, sarcastic, I can cook, clean, basically a good woman, so why wouldn't anyone want me? That's what I was struggling with for so long. My aunt told me, "Samantha this [not having a man] should be the least of your worries. I am so excited for you because I know God has someone perfect for YOU. I am rejoicing, because I know he isn't going to give you anything but the best, Samantha you deserve the best." My aunt telling me this, and many other things, made me realize that she is right. Right now I am far too busy to even think about being in a relationship. Often times I would be sad because all my friends are coupled off, but I know that its simply not my time. "Gods timing is perfect timing" couldn't be anymore true for me. Yes, some days I'm going to fall & get sad, but that's apart of being human. I can only stay positive and tell myself that God has something great in store for me. I'm a daughter of the King, of course he does! "Even if there were 90 sheep in a pin, and I went lost, He would still come back for me." Thanks Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment