Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mistakes

I am far from perfect.
I can openly say that I have made mistakes, & I will continue to make more mistakes.
For me, it is about learning not just from my own mistakes but from other peoples mistakes.
We often get caught up in what we want to do, and how it will benefit ourselves, that we fail to ask God if it is what he wants us to do. That's when the mistakes happen. I have a lot of views and opinions on things, this is the start of something new. Explore with me, on different topics and aspects of life. Tell me your opinions and correct me if I am wrong. I am a learner, and you only learn if you take in and understand what others are telling you. I am a 20 year old biracial woman, who believes in Jesus. Automatically oppressed at birth, but trust, that won't stop me.

XO Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment